Matlock Bath Meet sunday 20th july

71 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2008 11:36:36 by RC | Go to original / last post
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looking forward to meeting everyone,Hug but be gentle with me cos i'm very shy!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

you will be fine eddie lookin forward to meeting u to ( dont forget ur oils) pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

NOT   even gonna ask   !!!!    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I won't be camping over this time for this  meet but if anyone does want details of where to camp send me a pm and I will let you have them. (fancy dress is optional)Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Can anyone offer me a pillion, please? PM me if you can, cheers.                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

I won't be goin on Sunday as Im flying to Faro tomorra !!!!  LOL     I wudda like to have gone tho..especially as theres' sum newbies going that i haven't met yet.   Ahh well Im sure RC and Co.. will will look after u all!!!   Have a great day everyone..hope to meet up wiv u all sumtime soon !   Karey xx                                                                                                                                                                               
nina's Profile
nina

hope u have a lovely time Karey xxxx   see u soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

going to miss you sunday Karey, but hope you have a lovely time at Faro  :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

will try and get there somehow,as only got 2 rugrats that day.                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nice one hun hope to see you there xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

seconded Jen x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

bump lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Deff cannot make this had confirmed working from 23:30 Sat night :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Me neither, a few of you know I collapsed yesterday and was in acute most of the day, be alright, but got to rest up - missing you all loads XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Tracy, you poor thing. Just look after yourself, OK? and have a big Hug   I'm up to my eyes in builders, digging the kitchen floor out to level it, and they're due back at 9am Sunday, so count me out on this one.   See yous all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

i'm home    ....   nice to see every1 , took longer & less miles coming back .....  thanks you TB    ur a star xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

. Just an informal gathering for folk to meet up, have a brew and a chat. (found on events page ) or in RC's case heated debate of where u buy your cuppa from with cafe lass        (heheehehhehehe soorrrrrrrryyyyy   )                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll   she peed me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngrylmaoLOL ( think we better find another cafe) lol well done u nina u did fab sweetie   what a great meet today eddie n slips ur stars comin all that way   and i  gonna get me massage wooooooohooooooooo lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

To Matlock bath went my bike and me A lot of miles for a cup of tea but alas the brew was not for me for what they served, was not Tetleys   But the folks that were there from bikermatch made me smile as we did chat and a lovely day it turned out to be even without my Tetleys tea                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Looks like you had better weather than over here. Who's the viking?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9258 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption