Charity ride out from down south to up north

8 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2008 04:24:25 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

this post is from tj.zx6r   I would like to try and find a member that is going to the charity fun day sat 6th sept from my neck of the woods or at least from south of england lol, we could meet on way or if not too far i could collect as pillion either way im going to come even on my own no worries pm tj.zx6r for more info thanks rc.                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

would be great to have company on the ride (aprox 175 miles) can use either bike c profile maybe new bike soon zzr 1400 at least by sept so are there any body out there interested it should be a good day out plus the bonus its for charity:D                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

come on peeps there must be someone out there Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sorry TJ - I shall mostly be travelling up in my purple people eater... not enough room on pillion to bring all my sparklies ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

purple people eater! the mind boggles it must be a girlie thing                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

ooops wrong button againAngry where was i ahh yes girlie thing lol the thought was there thank you kind damsel i shall persevere       its for charityThumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

My purple Ka... It's my purple people eater... you'd be amazed how much you can cram into one of those Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Breaking News: Green-skinned girl with orange on head eats purple people! Read all about it!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1033 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption