Biking in Ireland

38 Posts | Latest reply on 01/07/2008 08:24:41 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not sure if i should put this in here or somewhere else?, but anyway has anyone out there taken themselves over to ireland on their bike? If so any tips and recommendations for places to go and places to stay? Hoping to go in early september, thanks for your help!
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Places to go? Anywhere & everywhere!

In the North - particularly the Antrim Coast Road :o)

Go say hi to "my" castle - Dunluce - and have a trek around the Giants Causeway... warning... it's a LONG walk from the car park, so strip off your leathers if it's hot! lol

It's all fabulous and the roads are great. Way less traffic than here.
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

think i wanna go now!wannabe pillion wannabe?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OK :o)

Lid's by the door, jacket's on the chair. Toothbrush in pocket. Sorted.

See you in an hour? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bejeezu's think ive scored!!!  back of the net!!!what about that!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Never been to Ireland but heard nothing but good things (like total lack of traffic at most times of the day/night) in the south hardly a rosser or speed trap to be found                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

lol! Hey! I just said I'd be pillion... it was never a ride for a ride deal!

Was it?!

;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hull rider says theres no tosser's there oh sorry rosser's!! look jus talkin to a female is scorin nowaday's!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hehehehe!

I'll drop a line to a chap I've been chatting with 2-wheeled and direct him to this thread - he's been all over Ireland on a bike, so might have some good tips for you :o)

You will absolutely love it though - I guarantee that!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey who's this two wheely guy were an item now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

lol! Poor 2-wheely came for advice and now look what's happening!

Awwww.... ((((2 wheely))))                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

wheres my sympathie bin bloody two timed here!want me money back matt hapiness aint bin guaranteed!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

ROFL!

Awwwwww.... ((((TM))))

Better now? ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

little bit maybe!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

promise yu wont do it again!for the sake of the kid's                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*checks under sofa*

Phew! No kids here... Had me worried for a second there TM!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

Try logging on to Matt's other site bikechat and then ask driftnslide...he's from Antrim   Just found his website http://driftnslide.tripod.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Check TC's photo. He has the kids.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

How'd TC get involved?! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

As TC is unmarried , I can't say where he got the kids from. Adopted? Stolen? IVD?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 765 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption