Smutty Thread.....or Naughty Corner

260 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2008 17:39:41 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so it's ok to wank then?bit bloody late tellin me that all those yrs wasted doin nothin !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

cool hat TangoThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thank you !! someone who appreciates class an good taste at last!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychologywhen he turned to his wife and said,"Honey, I bet you can't tell me something that will make me happy andsad, at the same time."She replied. "You have the biggest dick of all your friends."                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nice one Kaz.Thumbs Up   (Now go an stand in t'corner).                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

dohhhh not agen XK... i've only just been let out Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

A man is walking in London, and its raining, so he decides to take shelter in a peek-a-boo sex shop. Paying £50, he is confronted by 3 doors, they read blonde, brunette or red head. He chooses blonde, only to be confronted by 3 more doors, reading small t*ts, medium t*its or big t*ts. He chooses big t*ts, only to be confronted by yet another 3 doors, they read small c**t, large c**t or wet c**t. He chooses wet c**t and finds himself back in the rain!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*grins*

Hehehe!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A feller was laying in bed with his new Thai wife after an exhausting romp,she keeps her hand on his p***s for a long time after the event,he feels chuffed by this & ask her 'you like my c*** that much then?'  she replies ' I just miss mine sometimes'
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Japanese girls farts in the throes of passion,she giggles & says'Me so solly,you make flont h*le so happy back h*le brow you kiss'                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thinkin of bein norty                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

On yer 1st date?....Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

have sen er a few time's now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*relieved*   Which bits hav u seen?   Not her.......ankles! Shocking!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

A little old lady, well into her eighties, slowly enters the front
door of a sex shop. Obviously very unstable on her feet, she wobbles the few feet across the store to the counter. Finally arriving at the counter and grabbing it for support, stuttering she asks the sales clerk: "Dddooo youuuu hhhave dddddiilllldosss?"

The clerk, politely trying not to burst out laughing, replies:
"Yes we do have dildos. Actually we carry many different models."

The old woman then asks: "Dddddoooo yyyouuuu ccaarrryy aaa pppinkk onnee, tttenn inchessss lllong aaandd aabboutt ttwoo inchesss ththiickk...aaand rrunns by bbaatteries ?

The clerk responds, "Yes we do."

" Ddddooo yyoooouuuu kknnnoooww hhhowww tttooo ttturrrnnn ttthe
ssunoooffabbitch offffff?"
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL Very funny, tho I heard it before. Told by a lass who acted the part of the little old lady.     PS - TM, did u get yr face slapped?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

That one put ace pictures in me head WB!!...one of yer best so far methinks!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

My money is on Navratilova to win  " Im a celebrity". She's been eating bush tucker for years.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

po.....nee!Shocked   ( LOL )                                                                                                                                                                             
pony123's Profile
pony123

In: Weston super Mar

Ther's more XKLYBR......   Guy says to wife "What would you do if i won the lottery ?".   Wife say's" I'd take half and leave you ".   Guy say's. "Excellent "Iv won a tenner here's a fiver.......now f...k off".                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption