Smutty Thread.....or Naughty Corner

260 Posts | Latest reply on 01/12/2008 17:39:41 by Triumph_Sy | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

This thread is for those of you who feel the need to express yourselves a little more cheekily!!!   DON'T FORGET THE MODS ARE WATCHING...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

More cheekily? Oo-er missusWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wotta liberty! I wouldn't be caught dead on a thread like this!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Yep, count me out too - not my scene.... Ermm   Although a woman did once ask me for a double entendre so I gave her one... And her friend was a sound technician so I gave her one too... one... one too...   (the oldies are the goodies! Thumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just how old is Tim Brooke-Taylor?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry - please delete last post - due to complete lack of smuttiness.Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Nah - it always takes a while for the orgy to properly get started...   ...er...   ... I would imagine...   *cough*   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I hope your going to put down the plastic sheeting first TC!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

wow - I remember THAT night!!   My skin felt soooo smooth for days after all that oil... but it brought out some spots on my thighs for some reason......   (prefer to not cover everything unless oil is being used, otherwise if feels like you are Censored on a cellophaned sandwich...)   oh - think of sumfing smutty...   and....er... I prefer a nice roll?                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just to get the roll balling again:-   What's a blondes favourite nursery rhyme?   Humpmy,Dumpmy.   I thang yew.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

orgy...someone mention an orgy???? Big smile I went to an orgy once, there was lots of cream & jelly.... oh, sorry that was a tea party...damm, I must remember not to get them two confused!!!Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

You may of just been at an orgy that had ice cream and Jelly....if so..can you remember where???                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Most orgies I was involved in ended with a nice scream... Evil Smile (There was another version I was going to type but remembered the caveat about the Mods...).   As for the jelly, that was only needed in the fifth hour.. but we didn't eat it!! Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Didn't the mods wear scarves, not caveats?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Ello, Ello Ello, whats going on here then?   Now move along, nothing here for you to see   Rigan (site mod)  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

We got away with it for a couple of days .......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

mmm, with our choice in clothing we are the last people to comment on smut!  lol  Anyhow there really is nothing to see, is that the best you lot can do........... COME ON  make my moderating day!!!   roflmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Actually, I dont think I should be encouraging that kind of behaviour,  now play nicely folks Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

^^^^^ EXACTLY^^^^^^   I have to stick post-it notes in strategic places on my screen when your two profile pics are on there!!!!   Geek                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption