Dr Who eh !!!!!!

55 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2008 10:10:15 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

He heh!!   Wow - you really look different when you wear your foil hat!!   ... resists making crude feline related pun...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

*impressed @ TC's resistance & admirable self-restraint*

Bit of an old pic, I confess... Pre-op ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

oh my god   its only just beginning linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

That's the last we're going to hear from you for the next hour or so, then!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

lol,   im finding im wishing my life away, from each dr who episode to the next.   wills, have you been to the dr who exhibition in seacombe yet?   `linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
72% Karma72% Karma 72% Karma72% Karma

I'm gonna sue the BBC for this. Three weeks ago the youngest got a black leather bomber jacket for her 11th birthday. Looks good on her and (until Saturday) she really liked it. Now she tells me it's the wrong colour and she wants a blue one. Just like Billie freakin Piper as Rose!!! Kids...wimmin...bahhhCry   Then to cap it all we went to the Harley dealer near Chester yesterday. Girl on the accessories counter is a Rose lookalike isn't she. Creepy or what?Confused   Still, I've blagged a test ride on the new euro-Harley, which should be fun.   No I haven't been to the exhibition at Seacombe yet. Any good?                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

reminds me of the mobile phone advert for recycling, no good giving your old phone to your children if it is more than 2o mins out of date lol. not been to exhibition ourselves yet but on til march 09, friends say it was good. linda                                                                                                                                                                               
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

the daleks are back!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

TM Does Dalek......"I will inseminate"                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

is that how i come across?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

No babe you are a complete sweetie and a gent,  just pullin your..           leg! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

leg only! bugger! mus do the zebra chair one day i promise!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!   Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

(my brother has exactly the same car as Sarah jane - how cool is that??)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

excitable race the scots!what!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

But Teecee isn't a real Scot.   Still looks good in a skirt though.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

wtfiht?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

>>> an enigma<<<   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

a code m/c?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lmao!!   Will take more than boffins to crack me!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1938 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption