Dr Who eh !!!!!!

55 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2008 10:10:15 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I absolutely love  Dr Who and it has always been a bit wacko, but last night couldnt understand anything that was going on.   Do other pepes feel the same?   Is there anyone out there that can explain the storyline.   PS> Please accept my apologies for not submitting a biker forum lol.   For those out there who know me will understand that last one.   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

No spoilers please! I haven't watched it yet! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

All I can say is you had to watch last weeks to understand this weeks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Scary's right, but even so many younger viewers will have their heads in a spin! My youngest, who's just 11, let it wash over her and seemed to enjoy it. Her big brother, who's 17 and doing A-level English, picked up on some of the high-brow literary models in the first episode of the two - always a tricky one as it's got to work for people just coming to it fresh. Certainly the most 'grown-up' episode I've seen for a while. And I still think it was Rattler!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

HELP I DID WATCH LAST WEEKSAND STILL COMPLETELY BEYOND ME>   gonna watch it again tonight on I Player.   Yes i saw rattler too again.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Wow - just watched it on iplayer!!   One of the best episodes I have seen - I am loving the way David Tennant portrays The Doctors darker side and the loneliness his temperal life brings.... Production on this particular episode was VERY good too!   "Hey! Who turned out all the lights?"                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

I agree with TC. David Tennant portrays the "Doctor" superbly. If anybody wants a signed photo let me know adn they're £5.00 a go lol Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Another stunning eposide!!   I don't know who these scriptwriters are but they are getting it spot on!!   A must-see for all psychology students.... Wink                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Dagnabbit! I knew there was a reason to get home earlier than this.

*curses*

Bet I forget the repeat tomorrow too...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

iplayer is your friend..... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

It is! & it's working - AND has the right episode on it - woohoo!

In the immortal words of Arnie: "I'll be back" ;o)

Did you know... the volume on the BBC iPlayer goes up to 11?

How cool is that?!

*ahem* I'll get me anorak...
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Why don't they just make 10 louder and make 10 be the top number...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Yeah... but these go to 11.

Quality episode :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

What was the stewardesses name, anybody?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*clueless*

Ooops! lol

She introduced the driver by name and the mechanic introduced himself to the Dr, but I don't recall her mentioning her own name... the tag on her jacket just said "Crusader Tours"...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Lol! What a fascinating study of human nature though.... am loving the way they are weaving the Rose storyline into every episode too!   Spoilers....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That spooked me last night when I finally got to watch last week's episode... They kept mentioning "spoilers" all the way through and that's exactly what I first popped up on this thread with! lol

lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

Rose is back next week.   Ill be at Farmyard, thank god for i player.   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Always knew there was something 'special' about you, wannabe...   Must be that orange light on your head pcking up thought waves!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hah! That's what *you* think TC!   Wised up to that one some time ago.... sorted out proper protection Big smile   images-3.jpg picture by Loop1968                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1684 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption