Foxes Diner - Mon June 9th June

8 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2008 13:05:40 by mozie | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anybody going tomorrow (Monday night?) Shout out if so.   I should be there from 7/7.30 ish - I'll be on my green zzr1100                                                                                                                                                                              
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Sorry Pob, we started sanding down Dave's bike this weekend and will be flattening primer coat and spraying and polishing all this week... may be another time? Weekend days are best for us cos of getting Titch back for bed....   Dave, Leigh & Titch xx                                                                                                                                                                               
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Depends what time I get back from London as will be there most of the day.   Going to Poole Harbour on Tuesday though with the black chopper!                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

Might well do.   Not especially in the mood for Reading MAG tonight.   There's also a new bike night up at the Queen Victoria, just off the A4 in Wargrave - Landlord's a biker and is trying to get a bike evening up and running. He's had a few turn up so far...                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

After all that I didnt get back from work till late so didnt make it.   Hmm Wargrave eh?  - could be up for that in a couple of weeks though as I'm away for two long weekends (IOW fest and a trip to Manchester)                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

Foxes diner...there's a blast from the past! Still doin the monday thang?                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

They sure are mozie - and plod are still being a nuisance too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mozie's Profile
mozie

In: Chelmsford

Hmmm...that bit wont ever change! Fair play on em for keepin it goin tho after wotshis face got killed in Spain!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption