seanzx

9 Posts | Latest reply on 17/10/2006 15:09:40 by SEAN ZXR750H1 | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry its took so long but the place i went to was the snowdome at tamworth its a top place to go with the kids but you do need to book early, also take spare clothes with you cos it wet the tobbogans are good, an for the kids tubing is brill theres a  bar and reasturant a place to build snowmen/women LOL skiing an snow boarding   check out their website its got everything on it but found the price list confusing so better to ring them                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

Thank Storm,sounds a great day out,maybe we could all get together and go off the site,would make a good day for everyone and there kids,any body else up for it ,cheers Storm xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Yep, sounds cool.............                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep would be cool day out   in the snow wood be freezin                                                                                                                                                                                
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I can't roller skate, let alone ice skate, look like a new born bambi I do. Look like me legs not me own. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

its up the rd from me ill pop up n say hi                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

coll bp it a great place ..........  if iknew how to post a web site here would have put you all a link up so you could ave a look.   they do themed things near xmas but its way too busy at those times.   sean have you ever took your kids to gullivers at matlock bath thats a great day out fo rlittle ones and all the adults can go on the rides too an its a cheep day out if you take your own food                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Used to take the kids to Camelot in Lancashire, they loved it..... not so much fun for me... had to go on the rides with them..... and those kiddy rides hurt like buggery when you are too big to get in properly LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

HI Storm,not been to giullivers in matlock but been to gullivers in milton keynes,near to my brothers,I usually take them to Sundown  Adventure near rampton/retford well cool day out.All ways take our own food like you say makes it loads cheaper,                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 670 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption