Squires 1 06 08 Death

8 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2008 12:30:33 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Around 4 30 pm 1st june, a rider left squires on a Honda 750 f1 me thinks. Set off fast towards bridge. from what we can understand he did not see a car infront of him untill it was too late, glanced off the side of the car straight in to an on comming 4x4 which had no chance of stopping or avoiding him. He was pronounced dead at the scene. not a nice thing to happen, but it is dark under the bridge at times during the day. PLEASE RIDE SAFE ALWAYS  Kenn.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Chances are then that he was there when we were. Any fatal accident makes your blood run cold, but somehow it's a bit more chilling this time. RIP                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Apparently it happened on the Saturday:   http://www.thisisyork.co.uk/display.var.2312761.0.sherb..._named.php   Doesn't make it any less of a tragedy, of course...                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Same age as me :o( and I'm going there tomorrow for 6:30pm Mag Marshals Briefing for Farmyard on my 750 Honda (a bit unnearving that) mine is Candy red though......and an FII   Condolences to his family and loved ones                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

R>I>P>   Safe riding up in heaven.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

I was there just after the accident when the police had just blocked off the road from both ends ..... very somber moments ....    R I P     & sympthaties to his family                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

RIP - deepest condolences to all his family and friends   Ride safe everyone XX                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

RIP ........wonder if they fit angel wings to bikes as well?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 769 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption