Rise in beer price to curb underage drinking

58 Posts | Latest reply on 04/06/2008 12:40:35 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As to the smoking bit... typical of this country to take a suggestion and push it to the absolute limit.   All they had to do was permit smoking in a small number of places.   The vast majority of smokers are quite happy to toe the line and we've all been popping outside or into the other bar/smoking area for years anyway, if we're among non-smokers.   It's the whole sledgehammer to crack a walnut philosophy... The same goes for the underage drinking problem... We've got a problem with kids getting hold of booze? Right. What shall we do about that then? Oh I know! Let's bung the prices up! Aye right. Punish everybody for the actions of a few. Sounds about par for the course Wink   Then they have the gall to announce that they're going to "educate" parents and inform them how much alcohol it's "safe" for them to give their kids. Oh FFS! LOL   Have a word!   Is this a follow on from "Oh I know, let's create a cafe culture just like wot they got in Europe, by allowing 24/7 licensing"? And then being somewhat surprised when they discover their bright idea didn't quite have the desired effect.   Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

/exits grumpy old woman mode   *and relax*   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'm gonna resurect the comb over!!wiv brylcream on the strands!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

i'm gonna resurect the comb over!!wiv brylcream on the strands!!!   *tuts*   There's always one that has to take it just that step too far!   Usually the same one, I suspect Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

theres a guy who comes to tango an he has a lovely greasy comb over![yu can count the strands]an he's about 5' nothin so the ladys get a good view of is greasy bonce!!funny thing he's never short of partners!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

If I can ever get my hair to grow that long TM, I'll join you in the comb over... we can be like the man on the cigar advert!!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

Geoffb.      Lobby you local M.P. You never know. the government may 'Ban Hair' and make it compulsory for all of us to be 'Perfect'.Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yeah ban hair we baldies find it offensive!!our human rights are being infringed compulsury head shaving to be law!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Yeah.....Ban everybody with hair from being in public places!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

ban hair from pubic places???                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Should I be worried that I'm sharing TC's wavelength?!

TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Very..... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

T.M.      Stick a rabbit on your head      From a distance it look like hare.LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

get a room!! [wannabe an tc]                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

Wannabe.      Who wants a mouthful of 'Hare'. Anyway! Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

no problem if hair was banned!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

TM - prefer al fresco....... ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

oooer missus who's gettin the grassy arse?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

It's the moles that I am worried about...                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bloody moles should be banned!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8440 seconds. There are 1394 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption