New Feature: Statistics!

22 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2008 11:57:59 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The homepage now includes a list of statistical information.  Just below the "How does it work?" box.   What do you think?                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oops - try again...                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I'm all for Sadistics - with a bit of Masochism thrown in...                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Your Statistics Matt????? Does that mean we get to know your measurement!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hi Matt! As a newbie I find that sort of information quite useful.... but then I collect vintage spaghetti and don't get out much....   p.s. I would have chuckled at Scary's remark if she had said measurementS (i.e. plural) but as she said measuremenT I just feel... I dunno... kind of unsettled... and maybe a little vulnerable. Hope you remain unaffected, Matt... Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

you get used to her, kinda start blocking it all our after a while.  It's very easy to do, i've lot of practice now. lol.   Scary - they're OUR collective statistics :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Awwwwww thats no fun Matt if I have no effect on you....   (note to self must try harder)                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I once heard that 75% of statistics were made up!   Of course that could have been made up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

No geoff, it's 64.3% of stats that are made up. Sorry no it's 86% - that's it.   Though the ones on the homepage are accurate and change instantly.                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

I was once told that 85% of statistics are ficticious, 65% are true and 95% are neither.      These are actual statistics taken from a survey of 1000 politicians.Big smile.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Well in that case my statistics are 45, 22, 34.......   Now work out which one is true!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

OMG! Those are the statistics of my perfect woman!

...or the combination to my bike lock... I forget which...                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL     TeeCee by name, TeeHee by nature                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Teecee you had better remember which is which or you will either need a locksmith or A&E...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol @ Matt! (My middle name is Hee!!)   I just find that laughter is the best cure for everything... unless you are diabetic, in which case insulin is probably your best bet.   Scary - I found that most of my encounters with the fairer sex end up with me in A&E... either having something removed or re-attached.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Well in that case TeeCee I think you have been with the wrong females.....try the two legged variety..LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

grrrrr @ Scary!! Angry (and also a little chuckle)   I know all about birds and bees thank you very much!!   Hang on... birds have two legs...hmmmmm   One thing I never understood about the birds and the bees.... bees are quite small and some birds, like ostriches are quite big so how do they....you know... together.... Confused   *tries to work it out on a sketch pad*                                                                                                                                                                                 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Ostrich meat was on the F word last night.  I had an ostrich burger at a fair near Aviemore a couple of years ago - it was very nice. (Although maybe not for the ostrich.)   In answer to your question TeeCee (The Most Effectual), I have no idea how bees get it on with birds.  Or indeed how birds get it on with bees.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'm sure if a bird and a bee were truely in love they would find a way to overcome any obsticle...   Hahaha for a minute you thought Scary had gone soft!!!!   Never Bee's have big stingers if they can penetrate humans they can penetrate birds!!                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1201 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption