Plans for this weekend???

20 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2008 05:49:12 by nina | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So what are you up too??? Big smile   Me, I'm aiming for   Sat - baby bikey repair stuff and just stuff Sun - SW BM meet and possibly 'rents Mon - Making a nuisance of myself on the big green meanie somewhere around Weston S M /Bristol/Gloucester/Oxford/Swindon/Foxes Diner/Aylesbury/Bedford/Guildford/Boxhill/London/Oakdene     or wherever/whatever takes my fancy really       LOLLOL       pleasedontrainpleasedontrainpleasedontrain                                                                                                                                                                                 
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i am going to my parents caravan to annoy the security staff lol,,,,hey pobble are you still coming to mine for the weekend of my b/day,you aint said lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Fri night thru Sun morning will be Daddy time Rest of Sun thru Mon is me time   Hadn't really got any further than that...   As for pleasedontrain - howzabout pleasedontputpetrolpricesupanymore ?                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

I agree with you both!... did manage to find 111.9p at Sainsburys today instead of the 114.9 at the local garage... will need a bleedin mortgage to fuel the cars and bikes up soon... grrrrrr Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just looking after my kids til tea-time Sunday, then they are going to their Grans for two nights - 'I just don't know what to do with myself'........ideas on postcards to.........                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Just for a change, i'm working all weekend Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm off to the Isle Of Skye! Weather 4cast is dry and sunny. A wee dram, while watching the sun go down. Thumbs UpIt doesn't get much better than that - can't wait.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Ahhh Steph...jus think of all that boozin money you're earning tho ! Thumbs Up  ..not to mention the beast..and the boys...it all adds up...lol XKLYBR....sounds perfect...I'm hoping to be doing sumthing similar in the near future...West Coast..methinks!    As for this weekend.... washing/cleaning/cooking..usual crap ...ohhhh  and...   All day drinkin wiv mates i ant seen for while, on SundayThumbs Up   hehehe...  Have a good weekend everyone !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Ah I have the pleasure of revision interspersed with a little alcohol on sat night in Weymouth with some mates then being moving foreman on monday for a mate - well thats one good thing about knackering my foot I get to put my feet up and watch everyone else move all the junk, I'm just driving the van he he...!!!   Have a good weekend all - Pob just watch out the boobs don't get in the way of riding the bike lol!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

havent left the house yet   WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast!   XKLYBR , ahhh but we do .. its the locally known as the canal..but..wiv a bit of imagination.. it can be very breathtaking... speshly if u dip yr toes !! Nuke  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

thanks for the jinx ZZRpilot, it's raining!   was hoping to get some DIY done, and a m8 is coming up sunday on their way north and we were going to hike up to the Halo and then i was going to ride part way with them on Monday!   Well if it keeps raining, i wont be painting the window frames, and i wont be hiking up to the Halo, it wont be worth it as it will be in the clouds and you wont get the views right out to the coast, and i will debate riding north on the monday, depending on how wet it is, as a good friends quote is still true, any fool can be uncomfortable  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

have got rose and her girls coming round 2moz and cbr steve may be nipping in for a cuppa too...anyone in the area is welcome at tearoom jen! not sure bout sunday yet,hoping to get some gardening done. rest of week...hoping not to wring the kids necks as they are all of school...again!!! doesnt seem that long since they last had some days off either...and why is it always when i am broke!
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

today: Flying about 200 miles or so in beautiful weather. All weekend: Working  :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Karey said - Ahhh Steph...jus think of all that boozin money you're earning tho ! Thumbs Up  ..not to mention the beast..and the boys...it all adds up...lol   Wish it was boozin money. Its so i can have the next weekend off to move house. Am not sure even sure i can fit a few beers in before i start my new job, how bad is that????   Arghh! Think i might go and post in the sad thread Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

Karey - I didn't know Barnsley had a West Coast!   XKLYBR , ahhh but we do .. its the locally known as the canal..but..wiv a bit of imagination.. it can be very breathtaking... speshly if u dip yr toes !! Nuke  LOL   Karey   i thought metrodome (local swimming pool ) was the west coast here hun        cos of the wave machine   LOL   I'm trying to get my bike going this week end .......                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

& i done it  all by myself   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Pmsl  Nina.. noooooooo the Metty is the South Coast...the Costa Del Tarn !! hahah   Well done wiv the bike, lass !!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

thats where i gone wrong then hun  been going there instead of proper  west coast  LOL     thanks hun   i didnt even break a nail    pmsl                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1766 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption