time to go

26 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2008 17:05:45 by M.S. | Go to original / last post
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

just to say hi and bye to all my mates on bm   I am leaving the site at the end of the month when my credit runs dry lol   I will still keep in-touch with most people I have met be it on the web at rallies or on the road   take care all xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Pete I'm sure we'll bump into each other around and about. Ride safe mate. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

noooooo  you cant go,its not the same without you,although saying that wen my paypal kicks me again i doubt i will be back either lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Heyyyy Pete..Oh laffing Gnome !!   sorry to see yr leaving BMUnhappy..but I'm sure I'll see u abart at sum rally or another, or sum bike meet.     Tek care hun... and keep it shiny side up!Thumbs Up   Karey xxxxxxxxHug   PS...good luck wiv the wiring Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Shame you going Pete but catch you online I expect and hopefully at a meet somewhere along the way take care HugThumbs Up Mazza xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Will be a shame to not see your banter on here, hopefully catch you at a rally or meet.   Take care, ride safe   Dips                                                                                                                                                                              
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

There's always a place on the toad stool for you at either mine or Dave's Pete!! You've got my number whenever you fancy a run up to the bleak Northern hemisphere!!   Hope to see you sooner rather than later!!   Flame & Dave xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry ur leaving us mate, it's been a pleasure havin u around and im sure we'll see u again soon.   Take it easy whatever you choose to do.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sob ..... sob ....... boo, hoo ... boo, hoo   Me mate is leaving ..... gonna go to bed and cry now                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Gonna miss you like mad bro,  loads of love and gnome sized squirrel hugs    from Skidle sis XXXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It just wont be the same Pete so sorry your leaving the site.  Take care and ride safe ......monty Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Safe journeys Pete Smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

HugBig hugs to you Pete x Keep in touch!                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

All the best Pete.      Hope to meet you (In the flesh) so to speak, sometime in the future. Ride safely.                                                                                                  M.S.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Aw shucks... & I only just got here!

*looks around, ever so slightly paranoid - something I said?! lol*

Take care - nice to almost 'meet' you ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I'm all sad now Petey...... we are losing a valuable smutty member of our little gang. The chatroom will now have no-one sat on the chair in the corner leaving chocolatey handprints on the wall.   Miss you load mate   Speak to you later..LOL   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Will miss you Pete, take care and hopefully speak to you sometime soon. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

See you around Pete LoveLinda and Gary x                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am sure i will be still gettin them phone calls...put kettle on jen!! take care pete,see u soon. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

thank mates will see you all soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption