Hull Biker Dies after Collision with car

7 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2008 18:38:54 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Barry Lewis Evans, of New Bridge Road, east Hull died after a collision with a car at about 5pm Sunday 11th May, he was a much liked bloke, 63 years old was riding his Fire Blade along Holderness Road in Hull any witnesses please contact Humberside police. on 0845 6060222.   The bike club he belonged to is having a bit of a gathering on their usual club night at the Haven Arms Pub in Hedon East Yorks today!!! Tues the 20th May all who knew him are welcome, as are any biker who'd like to pay their respects, I'm organising a ride out from Swiss Cottage Car Park at 9pm to his club in Hedon, anyone who wishes to come along is more than welcome, his funeral is tomorrow Weds 21st May at Cottingham Road Crematorium 12:30pm a funeral cavelcade including bikes will set off from his New Bridge Road home in Hull at 12pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

RIP Barry x   Thanks for the info Andy,  not going to be able to make it tho going to light a torch outside later - ride safe everyone X                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

RIP Barry Condolences to his family and friends. Hull750.. sounds like he'll have a good send off. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

that's a really sad story, especially for such an old(ish) guy.   RIB fella                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Condolences to Barry's family and friends, always sad to hear of the death of any biker. Flame & Dave xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks for all messages I'll try pass them on if I can I won't be able to attend the service as I'm at work from 5am till 5pm tomorrow :o(                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

My condolences to all who knew and loved him                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2891 seconds. There are 1284 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption