Question.....

28 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2008 14:12:24 by katydevil | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Why do you think so many full members don't post on the forum regularly?   And if you are one of these members here is your chance to tell us why.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Maybe it's best not said ...thn no-one can be offended                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

That is good point Herne but I am not asking anyone to point fingers  because I want the site to be for everyone to have their say if they wish to contribute. The site is getting very quiet lately and it would be nice if we could get it buzzing again.
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

ok then here goes;   i am usually in either ;   1) at work 2) on call ou 3) in the pub 4) asleep 5) to drunk to even switch on PC   or i am in bed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                               
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

number 2 should read,   on call out   as i am an alarm engineer this takes up alot of my time                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

mr shaggy come in the room and get it buzzing for scary lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

ok i will bring my 3 phase generator and connect it to certain parts of certain people anatomy if you want !!!!!!!!!!!   now that should perk em up !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

ooooeeeeerrrrr sounds electrifying!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

yep that will do it,,but not too much dont want em walking round with frazzled hair,and not just the hair on there heads                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

ME!!! Frazzelled hair  (melted maybe).....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

i could get a eyeliner and draw some hair lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

can u frazzle eyeliner?   Not sure why most people are quiet on the forums, but i know why the forums are quiet at the moment in particular.... RC stopped postin!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Shocked RC is sooooooo goin to get you mat LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

i should stop posting too,half of mine dont make sense lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Evening all :-)

Quite a few people I've been exchanging messages with have just said "Forums? Where/what are they then?" or similar! lol

I even tried to drag a few into ZZRPilot's discussion suggesting a SE meet, but they just said "Oh let us know when that's on then"

*shrugs shoulders*
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

really?  My god i thought i made the place easy to use lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Sometimes a bright orange button with the word "Forums" emblazoned on it is just too subtle, obviously! lol

Come to that, a link sent in a PM is also too subtle for some! Hehehe!

Maybe they're just shy? ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

or fookin idle! Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

This was my whole point of starting this thread!!!!   Many peeps don't realise the forums are for them to contribute to.                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

hey i need a satnav to find anything,but even i can find my way around the site,,only just with my imaginary friend pointing stuff out to me lol.dont quite know why but when i first joined i wasnt sure if to post something,but now theres a newbies bit and most have introducued themselves on there

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 991 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption