Hants Meet - Loomies Cafe - Sun 1st June

43 Posts | Latest reply on 09/06/2008 06:03:00 by wiccan-one | Go to original / last post
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh poo forgot it was this sunday lol Embarrassed but, as I do not have a bike, can I meet you at MacDonalds and drive over with you cos really got no idea where it is!! Any problems let me know and if I get any problems will let you know Leigh ok Big smile Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

I'll be there if all goes well.  Will be on my Yellow Arizona bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

I hope this ones got mudguards Ian incase it rains lol...!!                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

Ok Mazza, will meet you at Mac's for about 12 noon!   See you at Loomies everyone else!   Woo hoo! Tongue    D, L n T xx                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

We'll meet you at Loomies. Mike will be on the bike and I'll be in the car with our gorgeous little Willow. Im so smitten xxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
middlv's Profile
middlv

Yey, looking forward to meeting Willow and having a good old gossip - see you then honey Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Woo hoo! See you all there Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Yey, seems like a load of us going judging by the events board - hope Loomies is ready for it......!                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

In: south croydon

im doing nothing on sunday i havent a clue where it is would like to come help!                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

tj, go here and it has the address details: http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=238                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

cheers just saw it on events doh im new                                                                                                                                                                              
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

checked it out about an hour away looking forward to it                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

We will be in the car cos Dave's bike is really sick... Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Ah thats a bummer Leigh, give it a big hug from me.... See you later XXv                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

Hey good to see one and all today, and all the new guys who were crazy enough to come...!! Shame I had to dash off so early but I'll be school free as of the end of next week so can play properly next time woohoo!   Willow is beautiful Kerry, it was lovely to meet her as a little human being rather than bump now Smile   Take care guys, and have a good week - speak soon, XXv                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Howdo   Yup good meet again (though I got there later than I intended)   Not quite my normal sparkling self - I blame a delayed/continuing hangover lol     Willow was cute and very behaved (or was she in shock over the bath tubs with trailers lol)       Catch you all soon I hope   I'm off to do battle with the North Circular to the Ace Cafe now    lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Really sorry I didn't make it - only just got back home at 6 after my night away !!!   Hope you all had a good time and I'll catch up with you all soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
tj.zx6r's Profile
tj.zx6r

due to unforseen cirumstances ie flat kin tyre on a3 didnt make it ill try again next month                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

Good to see you all, and beautiful, snuggly little Willow!!   Sorry to hear about your flat tyre TJ, hope you get it sorted soon.   See you all again soon.... BTW the Biker Fun Day at Loomies on 13th July has been cancelled so the next Hampshire meet already organised will be Beaulieu on 6th July, unless we arrange another gathering before then?   Take care & ride safe, Dave, Leigh & Titch xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Was great to see one and all today I had a good time after being off scene for a while but back in the midst now and looking forward to next meet Clap   Willow was so gorgeous, but nope still don't want another one lol, my daughters 30 this Thurs and I feeeeeeeeeellll so oldddddddd Thumbs Down   Mazza xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1034 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption