Chartiy fun day

127 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2008 06:22:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BIG BUMP lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

HAD ANOTHER HOLIDAY DONATED TODAY ANOTHER 2 WEEKS FOR EYGPT!!!! woooooohoooooooooooooooo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

*bump - Moderator style!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Wet weather is no excuse not to attend   The only viable excuse is abduction by aliens. proof of probing will also be required.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Might mean I'm on four wheels rather than two, though                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

What kinda time are ppl getting there? Im out on the pish tneet...so wont be there too early.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Bout 11 o'clock tonight Karey Wink   Boot sale starts at 8am tomorrow Wink   Marquee erection volunteers required from about 10-10.30am! Hehehe! Be nice to get it up (oooer Missus) before the ride-out folk arrive, which I'm assuming would be from 11 or so?   Then it'll give the stall folk a chance to put out their displays nicely while t'other folk are off to Matlock, which I understand is 12-2-ish... That's the theory anyways...                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

Cheers WB.. will try n get there earlyish..then.    If im early enuff.. i will help wiv the stalls.. seeing as i wint be on the ride out Disapprove but...helmet n jacket will be int boot... just in case Wink   Si thee all t'mrra !Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Won't be making this one folks, Have a great time and I hope you all raise lots of much needed dosh for the Paramedics!   Unfortunately I have to Rape an Aston Martin around a test track for eight hours.   Its a hard life etc etc..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

I am not sure what time I will get there, I won't be on my bike after looking at the forecast, also don't think bluesbiker will be too happy being stuffed in my panniers if I ride there, as he has no other means of getting there.   Just spoken to chaVbot and he won't be able to make it, he is feeling a little bit down at the moment but I am sure he will pick up in time for the xmas meal at the Bassetts Pole.   All those riding take care and keep safe.   RC have you posted up what time everything is happening, if so I must have missed can you let me know where to look. TA                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

There are some times on the events listing CG :o)

I'm sure I saw mention from someone of a spare pillion place Karey... but for the life of me I can't remember who it was - sorry!

Right... time to dash upstairs and see if my clothes have dried out - couldn't pack this morning, so had to pop home after work - d'oh!

I see there's mention in the chat room about RC being on t'radio today asking for another marquee... As an alternative, we could always have the stallholders set up inside the pub and just use my marquee as shelter if you have no luck RC?

My marquee's 6m x 3m... the rodeo bull is going to take up a helluvalot of space too... hope the pub's got a ruddy massive field out back! Hehehe!

It'll all fall into place - worry ye not :o)
Karey's Profile
Karey

okies WB..dunno wot time yr settin off..but have a good journey. Good Luck wiv everyfin tomrra RC   Ride/Drive safe everyone   Si thee tomrra !                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Hope tomorrow is a raving success and makes a huge amount of money for those guys!!   Good luck to all those involved - I know it has taken a huge effort so let's hope you get to enjoy it too.   Have fun, peeps - can't wait to see the photos!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Thanks  TeeCee will let u know how it all goes.. for everyone comin to the charity event RIDE SAFE and see u all later wooooooooooooohoooooooooo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey hun, sorry not gonna be able to make it now - however will tell you why tomorrow - hope it all goes well today xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Just want to let you know that I won't be there today after all! Shame cos I was really looking forward to it.   Got up this morning and my rear screen on the car is shattered!!  Not sure how it has happened cos there is no evidence of someone trying to break in and no other damage to the car.   The screen wasn't fallen in or anything either (until I touched it!), just shattered all throughout!   Got a nice man from AutoGlass coming this afternoon to sort me a new one apparently.   Bugger though ain't it!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

more pics been posted up tonight                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Good photos, how much was raised?                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

£2000 woooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption