Chartiy fun day

127 Posts | Latest reply on 22/09/2008 06:22:25 by RC | Go to original / last post
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

CHARTIY FUN DAY 6th september @ The Greyhound Inn Belper Derbyshire From 12pm onwards

Rasin money for belper paramedics

will be havin a ride out plus lots more goin off, it has been put on the events, more info to follow........
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

If ur intersted in the ride out or can help in any way, please contact  rock chick  thank you.....Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

If u could  donate a raffle prize that would be ace!!!!!!! or even come and help out on the day its for a good cause!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

great idea  what can i do to help ?                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

i would too,if i could get there and if i can,are kids allowed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Dont worry nina i will think of summet for u to do lol

Its all in the planning stage @ the mo so bear with us,

Thanks for offering to help

Be a big help to us if u came on the ride out Thumbs Up and hopefully there will be spare pillion seats for anyone wishing to go on the ride out

And yes katy kids are allowed hunnie Smile

RC's Profile
RC

Just waiting for it to get enabled on the events page                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

RC Hunny, it is near my birthday, so unless some prince charming is going to sweep me off my feet on his bike and take me away that weekend (hint hint!!!) I will be there....                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Daz/RC I might be able to help with some prizes...PM tomorrow.   Rose, I don't think my back could cope with sweeping anyone off their feetCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hope the weather will be kinder to you this year RC, don't forget to pm French Fries it was great seeing him in the stocks last year.   If we get anymore wet weather that keeps me off the bike then maybe I will be able to knit you some string vests and biker socks for one of your stalls. If not I am sure I can help you out with a some bits and bobs again.                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

Hey  RC   you dont want me to ride do you ?   its not safe for the others if ya do   LOL   maybe best if i get a lift ??!!                                                                                                                                                                               
RC's Profile
RC

Thank you so much wills that would be great!!!! Big smile

yes fingers crossed cg the weather will be better than last year Angry

will ask bigmac he was a great help last year, as well as everyone else who came to support it Thumbs Up

lol @ u nina yes get a lift then hunnie LOL

nina's Profile
nina

UNLESS  of course some1 wants to sponser me to ride there   ???!!!!!!    just an idea ....                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i will sponser ya nina, but theres conditions  lol   ...... x                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Thanks Wills!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

IF any one has any ideas how we can raise some money please post on this thread thanks, also any ideas what we can hold at the pub to would be fab, thanks RC   Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Stocks?

Try your friendly neighbourhood fetish club ;-)

Disclaimer: the above suggestion is obviously based entirely on hearsay, not personal experience of said establishments *ahem*

Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Stocks would be very simple to build if none available! A few screws a hinge a clasp and timber (pipe lagging around the foot or hand holes would prevent and unwanted chaffing lol) Bit far for me to bring one on back of my bike though  :o(                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Valid argument HR... Still, it may pay to make several visits to your friendly local fetish club to refine the design... Strictly for research purposes y'understand.   *innocent smiley*                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

no need (I can carry an idea in my head and build most things from it) I've been to a few village fates in my youth and can still remember the still sods who voluteered to get wet on not wery warm days lol...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 795 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption