Roses open day...cancelled

27 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2008 18:26:10 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

rose has had to cancel her open day due to a family bereavement.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

My condolences Rose to you and your family Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Sending you lots of love and support Rose xxxx   Flame and DaveyBoy xxxx  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Rose, thinking abart u ...   tek care Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'm thinking about you at this sad time for you and your girls, sending lots of love and big Hug   from Tracy XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

big hug from me rose hun sorry to hear of ur loss xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Hi Rose sorry to hear the news give the kids a hug from me, and a big one for yourself, you have my No xxxxxx   Love Pete xx                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

sorry to hear the news,like everyone else,im thinking of you and hope to see you soon,take care,love to kids xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hope you're all okay mate. xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

So very sorry for your loss rose love and hugs to you and all your family xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Sorry to hear of your loss Rose I hope you are all ok big Hug   Mazza xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Hug  Sorry to hear of your loss hun , my love to you & yours at this sad time xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
mini d's Profile
mini d

In: derbys.

Hi Rose, Sorry to hear the news....thinking of you xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Rose ,   ~~~thinking of you at this sad time ~~~   xxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi Rose thinking of you take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
mallyzxr750's Profile
mallyzxr750

In: Retford

Rose i am sorry to hear of your lose of a family member as it is hard to put into words how you must be feeling as the hurt and pain of the lose of someone so dear to your heart is so hard to bare , so my heart goes out to you at this sorry time.           thinking of you Mally x x x                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i know what ur goin through rose as u know ive just lost my dad.

big hugs hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

HugThanks for all your kind words - they mean an awful lot to me and the girls.   Marie and Dave, thank you for being the best friends anyone could ever wish for....   Jen, miss you hunny - thanks for all your support....x   Pete, thanks for everything too...loves ya too!   IAN, dont know how I would have coped if it wasnt for you the last week...you are a true STAR...thanks so very very much Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Welcome back Rose. Just take it easy and don't be afraid/ashamed to cry on shoulders if you feel like it. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Wills echos what I'd like to say too, always here for you Rose XXX                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1358 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption