Anyone want a new toy??

16 Posts | Latest reply on 13/05/2008 04:47:05 by micksaway | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/motors/biker/artic...106507.ece                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Looks like fun !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I reckon I could fall off that easy enough...                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I wonder if Shooters bought one yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Blimey Scary! I wondered what it was gonna be!! Lol.     Looks like he's hit something solid!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Saw this elsewhere today Scary - incredible! :-)

18 years of age! *impressed*

Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

"You have to learn to trust it!"....Yeah, right!  That is one wierd looking machine.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

It'll be a tarted up segway (good enough for Dr. Who lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

No more buying for me this year.  I'm now up to 5 cars and 5 bikes plus the new car on order for the start of next year.   In fact I am probably going to be selling 2 bikes over the coming months, the silver Venture and either the yellow V-Star or the black V-star to make some space.   I did like the look of the Confederate bike at the custom show.  Not the wraith, the hellcat combat I think it's called.  When I come back from, Zambia I'm going for a test ride.   It would have to be amazing to consider getting one this year though.   http://www.confederate.com/confederate2/c2-links/machin...ombat.html                                                                                                                                                                             
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

Dont be doing silly things like selling  shooter   just get extension on ur garage LOL   Scarey   i wonder if that can be lowered for us      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

looks like half your bike Nina ? lol                                                                                                                                                                               
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

hahahaha   it is jonny   you havent seen my bike      LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Its a hair drier?                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford

I wonder how it will cope with a 9 stone rider and 20 stone pillion. Could be fun watching.                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

No fun if it don't LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN!.....Wonder if knee down track antics are possible...probably turns too quickly having a zero wheelbase!   I like the idea though, would be good in Tokyo where the congestion would make it practical. I also see someone has made a copy of the Akira bike........now that is cool!                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Is that the same sort of thing the police use in Amsterdam airport to zip around on. only with a fairing and a seat                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 780 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption