squires meet

102 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2008 15:24:12 by katydevil | Go to original / last post
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Shocked 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

roflmfho at Geoff!  Not laughed like that recently...thanks mate!                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

your not coming with me geoff,the embarrasment of it lol,,ill let you know wen im down your way wiccan..if your ex was the dragon ride,did that make you the teacups,,small ride and sick afterwards pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

geoff,,you know im only joking xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

And don't forget Geoff they won't let you in legoland if your naked!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

your not coming naked to squires are ya,,might scare the other bikers                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

hey you lot,just thought id bring this back to the top,,as couple of bm peeps from darn sarf are coming to my b/day,i noticed alot of you aint added yoursens to it,,think the southys wanna meet you lot of nutters,so if you can make it please do...im bringing choc cake lol
Scary's Profile
Scary

Don't worry KD, the northerners are probably worried we may eat them alive......       fthfthfthfthfth..with a drop of chainti Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

yeah but some of the men might like that lol,,bondage taken to the extreme                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

answer that without it getting wiped lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I can't answer the bondage thing without being disguisting, then it would get pulled..(the post that is)                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

ooo pulled on a post,how painful lol                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

looks like that forum got stuck lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ken1200gs's Profile
ken1200gs

In: York

I will come along but what time?   from yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
ken1200gs's Profile
ken1200gs

Kwak, give me a shout I could pick u up ok.   yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
ken1200gs's Profile
ken1200gs

ken52, what is the coal meet?   yorky                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

its squires 1st june bout 12,i will be there before that,hopefully lol,also the coal meet will be on the events tab at the top.see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

KD before 12??? Does that mean we are all drinking horlicks and going to bed early on Saturday then???                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

no wat scary,but i have to get there before the others dont i,,or does it not matter lol,,i might be turning up with a hangover anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thats a definate - we will definately be turning up with hangovers after a night at yours before !!!!    I'd like to make a day of it and get there for 11  and have brekkie there like last time, what do you all think?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 1112 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption