Just signed up........

45 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2008 20:52:28 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
banditbabe's Profile
banditbabe

In: Spalding
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Welcome from me too!!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Welcome to the Asylum......                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hi hun welcome to bm Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just like to send a big welcome your way Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Joined before the 10,000 deadline but just got internet at home again and looking around the features of BM Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Welcome to the forums Hull rider, I'm sure you will find your way round really quickly.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluejennywren's Profile
bluejennywren

In: sheffield

just wanted to say what a brilliant bunch you all are..signed up just over a week ago and so glad i did, lots of really nice and genuine welcomes..........starting to feel all sort of attached to youEmbarrassed aaah!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Evening all - another noobie here.

I'll echo BlueJennyWren's post. Great bunch of reprobates :)

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Apologies for rubbish smiley! lol I'm on an iMac and it doesn't show me the smiley panel *cries*

I'll put a nose in this time and see if it works...

;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*quits smiley attempts*                                                                                                                                                                             
bluejennywren's Profile
bluejennywren

Smile don't worry wannabe you can have one of mine
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Ahhh, isn't that sweetBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Awww Cheers Blue!

*is liking this place*

*grins*                                                                                                                                                                             
bluejennywren's Profile
bluejennywren

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Welcome to bm Hull, Wannabe @ bluejennywren Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

welcome to the madhouse, bluejennywren, Hull and Wannabe..   have fun Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*chortles*

I wonder what this says about me... I've joined 2 forums in the past week... one's welcomed me to the funny farm and t'other to the madhouse...

Should I start worrying about how I feel like I belong in both?! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol..wannabe...dunt tek it personal.. everybody who enters BM is entering the madhouse ! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

lol Nowt personal taken *grins*

Gawd... I must get someone else to take a photo of me... I swear I'm stone cold sober and not on the point of passing out, even if it looks like it! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Welcome all you newbies. You'll get used to this place - I entered a normal sane human being, and now they only let me out to play with sponge for an hour every fortnight.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 2077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption