I'm officially plastered! lol!

15 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2008 16:58:52 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know I was the entertainment yesterday you lot..but sad news I am in plaster from the knee down, fed up as I can't drive or get out and about...so if anyone wants to come and keep me company, you are welcome to come and put the kettle on and make me a brew!
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Didn't say anything on Sunday cos I didn't want to sound like a doom merchant, but when I got kicked by the horse all those years ago, I left it till I got back home before seeing the hospital. (Bit silly of me I know) Much sucking of teeth on the casualty doc's part as he looked at the xray. 'Hairline fracture from side to side. If I was doing this by the book I'd plaster it, but seeing as you've been struggling on with it for a few days, we'll see if we can get away with strapping it up...' Which I imagine is what you wouldn't have welcomed me saying. If Interflora do cups of tea let me know and I'll send one down! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

Hug wish i could hopalong!!
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

You know I would if I could Rose, how long in plaster for ?                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Will see what I can do Rose...  Hug   Robyn off school this week!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HugBless you all...thanks! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   Flame you just watch the weather...mind you would be lovely to see you but I would rather you came when the weather is much better hun xxxxxx   Thanks Jen and Tracy...wish Interflora did cups of tea Wills!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

me n the girls wil come n see u asap rose hun take care sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Heal quickly B C   36b + 'T' = a cup of tea LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Oh BC what ya done hunny???  Shame I am not any nearer would be up for cuppa tea and get you some grub in you take care and BIG BIG Hug  Lots of love Mazza xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HugThanks Kwak and Mazza..you are always welcome here!
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HugHUGE Thankyou hugs to Jen, James, Ellie, Charlie and Smiley for the most GORGEOUS lillies you have sent to cheer me up this morning....IT IS SO APPRECIATED! REALLY MADE ME HAPPY - THE FIRST TIME IN AGES!THANKS, HUGS and LOVE ROSE XX                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awww biker chick sorry to hear you got plastered  !!!!!   take care mate and we will be over to see you as soon as we can (((((((((((((( XXXXX))))))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HIYA STORM!!!!HugThanks hunny, SO GLAD to see you back on BM...WELCOME BACK!!!HugYou and the gang are welcome at mine ANYTIME XXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

your the last person I would have expected to be saying your plastered BC, the last two bm events which included FBK's party you just drank pop.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Exactly Dips, thought it was good thread title due to the irony of my being a tee-totaller! Also falling down normally entails alcohol...none of which I consumed that day...lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 829 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption