Eve's side of the story.........

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2008 22:22:42 by stueylewie | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve.'So, how is everything going?' enquired God.'It is all so beautiful, God,' she replied.'The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.It is these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They are a real pain,' reported Eve.And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc........she felt that having onlytwo breasts might leave her body more 'symmetrically balanced,' as she put it.'That is a fair point,' replied God, ' But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.'And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes.Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.'Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?''Just fantastic,' she replied, ' But for one oversight on your part. You see all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.'God thought for a moment and said, 'You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Now let's see............where did I put that useless tit?Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that balony about the rib?                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

God could of made a full army with mine!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Good one Nutkin!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Thats sexist that is!.........funny as hell though!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

LOLCouldnt agree more!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

gh is right - that is indeed sexist, something you will never find me being .....   fairly funny for a bird though .......                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

geoff wrote :fairly funny for a bird though .......   I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy...........Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

reminds me of when i was an apprentice!the foremans fav word's!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I've often felt a right tit...   Is that Side-ist ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Yes                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I will surely rectify this From now on - Left is Best                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1211 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption