The question.??

105 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2006 11:58:59 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sex isn't the answer.... Sex is the question.  Yes is the answer.   Discuss!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hi rube got to ask what is the question what is the answer ...... and most of all what are you on about ???????Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Sex..............................wot most men go on about!!And most women if we're truthful!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea we all know what you're all really like.   Like as if women dont fart either!!!!  We've heard you trying to squeeze the quiet ones out nearly shitting your pants in the process                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

We can be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than blokes. Evil Smile Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Not only "can" but "are"  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile Censored Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile ...............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile Censored Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile ...............LOL agrees with di pmsl.......and we worse when its pmt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. What til the xmas do boys, you poor sodsEvil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I will be on my best behaviour................hahahahaha (evil laugh)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lionman's Profile
lionman

In: birmingham

whats sex???  i,ve been a priest for 30 yrs, but willing to learn more about this matterEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

hope ur comin on xmas bash lionman sat16th in derby, theres quite a few comin, hope to see ya there! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lionman's Profile
lionman

if i can get hotel booked,i'll be there just to see how rowdy you lot really are!  am i in for a shock???                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well im the quite one (haha) cant speak for all the others LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Cry and im all on my own in the chat room CryCryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
lionman's Profile
lionman

im not brave enough to be ridiculed just yet with my computer talk!! lol= laugh out loud  ah ha got that one pmsl????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww come on theres only me in there, come n say hi dont be shy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ok ill help ya out   brb = be right back   pmsl = pee myself laughing   lmao = laugh my arse off   bk = back   yw = your welcome   hows that for starters? lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 759 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption