What is happening to the world??????

11 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2008 17:25:36 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1311593,00...TABCONTENT                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

I know, I know (shakes head in disbelief and despair)....you say what is happening to the world, but it's not my word or yours, is it?                                                                                                                                                                             
imagoMT's Profile
imagoMT

In: Coventry

I don't think that there's anything 'new' happening now. There have allways been sick twisted people about. The difference now is that we get to hear about it more often.                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Men who have those sort of interests in little children should have their gonads removed and the word "SICKO" tattooed across their forehead.   That is all I have to say on the matter.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Couldn't agree with you more GB2005! If ANY bloke put as much as a hair on any of my three girls, I would take matters in my own hands!                                                                                                                                                                               
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I'll second that one BC...!! Angry   If anyone harmed my Robyn, be it physically or mentally, they'd be sorry, would have a fair old army of angry people to deal with!! Same goes for Dave's daughter, and yours too!! Censored!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

worlds full of em i'm afraid !!lifes full of predators preyin on the weak vulnerable an innocent,always has bin an always will all you can do is educate an be careful lobby parliment for better laws an hope for the best!but not to the extent where youre frightened to go out!!i would like to see these people removed from the gene pool!an would happily put a noose around there necks if i was sure i had the right one!fraid thers no guarantees of a happy life, all of us will experiance hurt at some stage[some more than others !] its par for the course of life!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have to agree with MT & TM on this one and add that its the bloody justice system lets us down.A university friend of my daughters had the most sickening experiance at the hands of her stepfather of 15 years,the sick f***er had even built a special frame to facilitate his depravity.During one of several breaks he took she managed to escape to my daughters who obviously called the police.When they went to the house he calmly explained that he had fought the urge for years but thought it only right he waited till she turned 18!!!!The price he payed for destroying this bright young life and that of her mother who carries the guilt of his acts,12 years which in reality will mean about 7,of pampering in a special wing with evrey convience you could want at our ****** expenseAngry Angry   Sorry about the rant folks but having known this girl before and after i have some idea of the devastation caused and truly believe in certain cases the death penalty is the only answer                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Latest development:   http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7331107.stm   Everyone's innocent until proved guilty, but the picture emerging is one that many of us probably just can't get out heads round.                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i am not shocked by any of it cos i know that things like this exist an always will!like the womans head found by kids these things happen nothing new! yu jus gotta grit yer teeth an get some determination to try an make sure it dont happen to yu or youre loved ones!but theres always the unexpected! yu cant protect em from everything lifes a lottery most of us picking a few winners but for some there is never a winner jus a constant losing streak!
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

It is a nasty world out there...I try and protect my girls from it as much as possible and pray and hope nothing ever happens to them!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1146 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption