8 Posts | Latest reply on 04/04/2008 15:40:22 by petervalk | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Helllooooooo Im gutted as my Internet is off at the moment.. (mix up wiv the ISP's)  and not expected to be back on for another week yet, so I'm down the local community centre !  lol   I'm a bit out of touch wiv wats happening as Im missing my daily dose of BM and its drivin me wappy !! lol   Anyways, it looks like theres loads comin to MB on Sunday, I will be going for definate.. hope to see you all there !   The weathers not lookin too good, so for those AWB who are braving the elements, ride safe.   Tek care everyone   See you soon !  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                      
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hurry back soon Karey, if we dont speak before sunday, see you at Matlock! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

See you Sunday Karey!!!   Thought it had been quiet in chat...!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

See you Sunday Kaz x I will be there somehow! x Miss you already girl! Not the same without you and thanks for the email! Sorry I could not reply! Love and hugs Rose x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Heyyy  ive managed to book another hour ont community centre PC..its brill !!  ive got an OAP one side tap-tapping away .. an 'overseas' person t'other side..yap-yapping on her mobile..and kids running abart screamin and comin to look at wot im doin ...awwwwwwww who needs their own pc at home...............................ME !!!!!!!!!!Angry   hahah.. okies..at least ive managed to get on here.... so i cant complain.   Cheers DC, will fone/text u b4 Sunday!   Flame...wots tha  tryin t'say??  hahah..aye,  im missin the banter int chat room....  jeeez i hope i get bak online soon enuff !   BC, no probs.. hope things are ok .. will catch up on Sunday!   Reet lookin forward to seein everyone on Sunday, can't beleive how many ppl have put their names down !     Nice one !!!   See u all soon !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

See you Sunday Karey, missing you loads in chat room, cant wait to catch up :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heyy Nut! ive got a few more mins on here ..before i get booted outta the community centre .. hehe   Thanks for that .. I'm missin all the banter ..   :-(   Will catch up wiv u too on Sunday !!   oops..gotta go, cleaners are in..i think thats a hint to get people to log off and go home..lol   Laters !! X                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

thourght things had be quiet on Bm this week now I know LOL   will see you on Sunday and it don't matter about the weather we are used to it karey (snow don't put us of hay babe)   see you soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1697 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption