Open Day at Rose's sometime May/June

66 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2008 17:51:15 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry BC we're at the Isle of White rally, otherwise I would of loved to come up, maybe next time xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You are welcome anytime Scary, just let me know!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Sounds like the makings of a damn good weekend BC - count me in if thats ok .......                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Please would you add yourselves to the Events board...thanks Flame, DB, Geoff and PV.....Hug   Have pm'd you my address Geoff...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just a tiny BUMP!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

BIG BUMP now as the Eagle landed hard! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just a few weeks, bored out of my mind at home, so it would be lovely for you peeps to pop in...COME ON AND ENJOY YOURSELVES!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Looks like I've got the day off, so I should be able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

GREAT will be lovely to see you! Did I pm you my details?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Just to let everyone know I am swapping supplier, had enough of my current broadband supplier and this swop over will take place on 29th April, hopefully I will be up and running as soon as possible but you never know...so if I am not and you want to come to my Open Day, my mobile phone number is on the Events page, txt me and I will reply....those who MSN me or email me might have a problem too...so please be patient!   Everyone that has said they are coming, could you please put your name on the Events Board so that everyone knows who is and who is not coming THANKS!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Looking forward to next weekend Rose, will see you Saturday afternoon!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Saturday??  Have I got my dates wrong, I thought it was Sunday?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Deffo Sunday on the events listings.                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Would love to come Rose but working till 12 Cry   Hope you all have a great time tho Thumbs Up xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Geoff it IS Saturday, Marie and Dave are spending the whole weekend here cos the hospitality is GREAT!   Hey Dragon it is an Open Day all day so if you want to come over later on hunny you are more than welcome....Take care x                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Awww thanks mate Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hope it goes well rose,and hope u all have a great time.                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Sorry Rose, will not be able to make it! Severe lack of funds thanks to car tax, bike insurance and Car MOT repairs!.....Bring back horses!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Me too, hope you all have a great time X                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 2091 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption