Open Day at Rose's sometime May/June

66 Posts | Latest reply on 30/04/2008 17:51:15 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Martin and Jim have suggested this....think it is wonderful idea!   Who is up for this then? Give us a clue about dates and I will put it onto Events...   Will be an all day and possibly eve thing...have some grass at back to put tents up...like a drop in day...would be great to have you all..   Know the house needs decorating and the garden doing, but what the hell...would be lovely to see everyone! You could always pick a spade up and help me level some of my garden!    Also there is an ulterior motive as well!Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Me! Me! Me!!! I'll be down to you Rose, sleeping bag and all! Your garden is big enough to hold a flaming rally anyway!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
martin2452's Profile
martin2452

In: halifax

i'm coming!!!!!LOL
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I hope so MartinWinkEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

PMSL @ you 2!! LOL   Might have to travel down the A1 to reach your place Rose.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

PMSL - was DB's posting about tis a long way from North to South on A1!!! Can't stop laughing! Marie, you are ALWAYS welcome at Rose's B&B Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

Count me in Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awwww I would love to see you again Rose but only having just over 9 weeks till littlun is due may make it a bit difficult at the mo. I will keep an eye out for when its all happening. The other half could drive and we could stay in travelodge or something XXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HugYEEEHAAA RC is coming! Hugs hun x Hope you are feeling better today xxxxSending you LOADS of Get Well Wishes hun xxxxxx   HugWishing you Kerry all the happiness in the world...the time is flying by!  Not long til your lovely bundle of joy arrives..bet you cant wait to meet her! You are welcome anytime, so if you cant make it this time, there will definitely be a next!   Possible dates: Sat 26th April, Sat 10th May, any other suggestions?   Chose a Sat so that peeps can camp that night and have a ride out locally the next day...some lovely riding round here and we are only 45mins away from Matlock on a bike!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Would love to try and make it to this, I have a tent etc, so all being well, I will come through :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Great it will be lovely to see you N68!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Once I've got rid of your ex, Rose, there'll be double celebrations!!  Evil Smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yep tired of it all now Flame, well you know, you had a belly full of it...Unhappy   Thanks for your support hun xHug                                                                                                                                                                             
stevecbr's Profile
stevecbr

In: burton

any time for me as i,m only 5 mins away bown the hill steve                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'll fetch nut and bring my 12" penis extension and pink hotpants and chat up your ex....that should do the trick!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bloody hell GH that might make him want to stay and meet more people that Rose knows! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

LOL at the thought of ghosty in hotpants!!!
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

GH wrote; I'll fetch nut and bring my 12" p***s extension and pink hotpants and chat up your ex....that should do the trick!

Nut runs away>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Its ok fella, I'll get the train........besides with the extension, pink hotpants, and your endless supply of topics there won't be room in Midge for this little skidle.............                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Everyone is welcome whether they wear pink hotpants or not!Wink Agree with Kerry, he might like it! pmslBig smile   Anytime Steve,Thumbs Up   What about the date then folks, did you see my earlier post?  What is good for you, so that I can then put it up for definite on the Events Calendar?                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Shall we say Saturday, 26th April...from noon onwards?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 2014 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption