The Alamaboobies at the Victoria Pub

23 Posts | Latest reply on 18/03/2008 10:43:34 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Rollin_Roger's Profile
Rollin_Roger

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought I’d do a bit of a post about the Victoria to whet your apptite for the June Meet. Petevalk and I went over to the venue, pitched our tents, paid the £2.50 entrance fee and settled in for a night of fun and frolics. We were joined by BC and Flame, who thoroughly enjoyed themselves, you can tell from the photos on the event. The venue is a cracking place and do a luverly full English breakfast with lashings of tea.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Cheers Roger...oh goodness gracious me! You devil taking them piccies of Flame and I headbanging to A Whole lotta Rosie!  We didnt have time to change, went there straight from Jens...so we are a bit out of place without our rock gear on!   Mind you a good time was had by all...even though not a drop of alcohol passed my lips!                                                                                                                                                                               
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

OMG!!! I dread to think what these pictures turn out like!! LOL   Had a Great night, Great company, Good fun, and the place is well worth a visit!!    Rog, I hope you're posting Pete getting his groove on too!! Quite a closet Billy Elliot that one!!                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

good night was had by all, the girls were safe my hands never left my arms and as for my billy elliot imperesions that was beer induced lol   roll on the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

So Good he praised it twice !!  hehehehe   heyyy nice one,..glad u guys hada gud time !!   Where's the fotos??  C'mon ..dont be shy !! haha   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Phew Marie, can't see those piccies YET! LOL!  Karey, you will have a good time if those two go to that rally! You will not stop laughing...good sports!   Shame you weren't wearing your kilt Pete?!  LOL!  Those girls from the band would have like that!Wink   Still can't believe you and Roger pitched your tents up in that unbelieveable storm that Marie and I drove back from Jens in!  Mad as hatters the both of you!  Well we can't talk either....LOL..oh on second thoughts we can...for BRITAIN! PMSL!   So come on folks, get yourselves booked in on the Saturday night before, like Roger said only a couple of quid to watch a few bands...the ones on Saturday...were very good indeed and the most important factor...the beer is cheap!   Be there or be square!                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

what event? i carn't find it lol   mind you i was pi**ed couldn't find much that night ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Yeah you did Pete, you found at least 2 things....!! The bottom of your glass and the bar!!! PMSL!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thinks we are safe Flame, I see no sign of these piccies! pmslEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Ahhh, well.....!! Never mind!!   Who wants to see us 2 daft so and so's head bangin to "A Whole Lotta Rosie" anyway!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

We do! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
martin2452's Profile
martin2452

In: halifax

i do LOL
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks Martin! Knew you would!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

i would like to see them and find out what i did or didn't do that night                         LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Get Roger to email them to us! You have my addy Pete, then you can post them up yourself!  Even onto our own profile piccies then!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Flame, Martin, Peter - the pictures have now been posted onto Events page...Roger has posted it onto there! Gosh...me headbanging...what a sight! PMSL!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

all i can see is a coupla tar...tasty bits Wink  where are you?hey beer 2sqid a pint whoo hoo!!
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheeky!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
daveyboy's Profile
daveyboy

In: Thirsk

BC & Flame, just seen the head bangin photo's.................go girls!!!!!!!!! Loooooks like there was no holding back the way the hairs flying.   And t think 2pund a pint...........icing on cake, I suppose Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Rog great pics !!!    BC/Flame .....U go girls !!!! looked like u hada great time!!Thumbs Up   Wheres the pics of Rog n Pete headbanging??   lol   Trust the fellas to notice the beer price !!    hmmm  2 quid..??   wicked !!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1293 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption