New Moderator - witchiest

13 Posts | Latest reply on 11/03/2008 09:02:48 by petervalk | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

All, I'm happy to announce that witchiest has been offered a place in our ever-expanding moderator team.   Her time and experience on BikerMatch is testimony to her loyalty to the site, and I'm very happy to have her on our team.   Welcome Jen, congrats, and a big thank-you!   ~Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congratulations Jen !                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

the witches of eastwick watchin over us!!we can all sleep soundly now!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Congratulations Jen!! See if you can help keep this unruly bunch in order!!   Flame xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Order? Ok, mine's a hot chocolate (I don't drink alcohol) lol   Congratulations witchiest                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hot choccie mmmmm. Kwak, try Moment du Chocolat, not cheap but as a treat once in a while it's the best hot choccie I've tried. Heat it up in the microwave and enjoy. Scrummy. Big smile   Not one male member applied for moderator by the way incase anyone was wondering!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

thanx all i will do my bestest to keep u in order and if all else fails i guess i could just turn u into frogs....tehehe!!                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

will i have to be good now Disapprove Jen you wont smack me will you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

women keep order its natural![look at dominatrix always ladys!]]fraid i would let people say anythin!crack the whip girls!on peter by the sound of it!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL If he's lucky!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

pmsl @ Di! CONGRATULATIONS JEN!  You will be a brilliant moderator!Hugxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

better find that whip out by the looks of things!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

just call me mister whippy ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4678 seconds. There are 904 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption