Active Topics

18 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2008 19:27:47 by lcotgrave | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Now that we have several forums, do you want me to create an "Active Topics" page?   Right now, we have to go through all the forums to see which ones have been updated etc, which is a pain in the horse.   Lemme know                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

If ya mean a 'view posts since last visit' button then yes please Thumbs Up    Aww poor horse, I hope he feels better soon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I think thats a great idea Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Trying to decide where the button can go tho - hmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Done!   See the Active Topics button.  Let me know if it works ok for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

It worked!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Looks like there's still room for one more button   How about a red one saying "Do Not Press" Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

what just for you to press? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

I need something to keep me occupied (= out of trouble)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Handcuffs? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Got some nice leather ones   By now this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone...   And, c'mon Matt, gimme my "Don't Press Me" button   You've got nothing else to do with the space and it might keep me out of the forums...   Something to think about ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

ok leave it with me, il do something tonight                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Fixed a bug with the Today option                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: Stu, you now have your big red DO NOT PRESS button.  Only you can see and click it though, but I'm sure you're not going to click it!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Course I clicked it... Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

hahaha, knew u would.  I should have made the page delete your account instead.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I should have made the page delete your account instead. ROFPML ya just a mean thang aint ya, but bloody funny LOL Give Stu one of those 'end task/close window' buttons that keeps reappearing, keep him busy for hours LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

good idea works for me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 1083 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption