RIP - GeorgiePorgie

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2024 14:56:58 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

My mate known to me as “Gorgeous George” passed away after an accident involving the bridge near Squires Cafe yesterday evening.

Unfortunately he left us way too soon. His smile as wide as a mile, always on his face. His cheeky chappie, happy go lucky self always made those who knew him grin from ear to ear. I met him many years ago and I knew he was a very special person. He was known as ‘Uncle George’ to my own children and my young daughter was especially smitten with him. I remember her hopping from foot to foot when she heard his bike coming down the street as well as her squeals and giggles of joy as he picked her up n threw her into air over n over again.

He lived for and loved all his own children, after finding happiness with his soulmate Jane (aka Bokfink) he settled in Holmfirth. Living the life he wanted.

I already miss him, more than I ever thought I could. 💔

I saw George up at Squires a couple of weeks ago. He spoke passionately about his life with Jane, his own children and Jane’s daughter. Everything was just so and he was so happy with his life.

Little did we realise it would be the last time we saw each other.

Ride Free
You Gorgeous Man x
You are already missed very dearly xx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

So sad to lose another BM member this month.

The name rings a bell, however not sure if we met.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I only met George a couple of times at most.
Condolences to his family and friends.
R.I.P George.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

💔💔                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

So sad. RIP George 😔                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 553 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption