Mr Ken’s Funeral Details

14 Posts | Latest reply on 05/09/2024 11:27:08 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Friday 6th September 2024

As Mr Ken wanted less fuss at his Funeral, that’s how it will be. If you would like to attend: -
Meet from 10.00 am, as the service starts at 10.30 am.

Lichfield & District Crematorium
Fradley Lane
Fradley
Lichfield
WS13 8GA
Fairly sure, he would like you to wear what he is used to seeing you in!!

Then afterwards, heading to the Unwanted MCC Club at The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports Club,
Shobnall Road
Burton on Trent
DE14 2BB

As Mr Ken was a bike freak, please feel free to ride your bike from the crematorium to the Unwanted, food is available before you raise a glass (or 2) for Mr Ken (his tipple was Brandy!!)

They are happy for you to pitch up a tent on the Friday, if you aim to raise several glassed in memory of Mr Ken and as he was a huge fan of unique (older) rock music, there will be some in the back ground, so if any reminds you of Mr Ken please feel free to request it.
(still waiting to see if people can camp on the Thursday too).
Pawl's Profile
Pawl

In: Wolverhampton/Sa
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Thanks Rag x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Alternatively, I'm booked into the go2 Hotel, Miller's Lane, Derby Street, Burton Upon Trent, United Kingdom
DE14 2JJ.

It's what was the Travelodge, with the pub in the car park                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

As Mr Ken has never been a flower fan, if you wish to have a memory of Mr Ken please feel free to make a donation to British Heart Foundation, as Mr Ken has done many times, behind closed doors

justgiving.com/page/kl-172413892862?utm_...p-share
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

You can pitch your tent on the Thursday.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I will be attending. I'll be travelling down on thursday afternoon/evening so there is no last minute stampede through rush hour traffic.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Be good to see you 66                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Likewise Jackie.                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'll be coming up on Thursday                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll be there tomorrow too. Getting there around 6. I'll be having a pint or two in the Weybridge Inn.                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm leaving here bout 1 should be there 4ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

How far from digs is the pubs rags?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If you're in the same hotel has me. It's across the car park                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I'm staying at the go2, think thats the same as yours.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 514 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption