Teknic leathers - any opinions?

6 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2008 09:11:47 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have finally started to get the payout from the insurance company.  Seen a nice set of leathers from Teknic I would quite like to buy.   Anyone had any experience of them good or bad before i go splash the cash?                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

At that end of the market Teknic rank pretty highly.

geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

BTK Leathers are having a 20th Anniversary Celebration at the moment and to celebrate this any order for a pair of made to measure trousers ordered before the 16th of this month, comes free with a made to measure jacket!!!   Thats a full made to measure two piece suit for around £200 or around £300 with full armour!   Put it this way, I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Cheers Geoff.   You wont be the only one giving them a bell  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

If anyone is interested, BTK have extended the offer until the 31st March.  I got mine on order!  yippeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I on the other hand have not got any on order!   BTK were perfectly happy to take my order, but seeing as I'm loosing weight, I didn't actually want to be measured for another few months, which they said they couldn't do with the current offer!   Shame.   I may just get a pair of crowtree troooosers to go with my textile jacket later on instead.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2971 seconds. There are 1142 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption