Solstice @ Ness Point Friday 21st June

7 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/06/2024 14:20:51 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Is anyone riding to Ness Point to be one of the first to see the sun come up on the Solstice?                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

In my dreams                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Cracking idea but with sunrise being about 4:30 and me 5 or 6 hours away it just ain't gonna happen, although I might get me out for a longest day ride.
What we should be doing is planning something around this for next year, obviously a stopover and beer will be involved.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Beer, never touch the stuff 🀣

What did you have in mind Steve?

I went last year and was surprised at the number of people there. Some were riding to Lands End, some to St. Davids and the rest of us just taking photos and riding home.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Might goto highish poing on pennines an watch sun disapear                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Yes, I forgot it was a leap year, so today is the Solstice πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption