Early Santa Party and Birthday Party - Friday 27th to Sun 29th September 2024r

29 Posts | Latest reply on 06/06/2024 16:31:23 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Once again Santa will be coming early this year, as well as us having a Special 60th Birthday Party for a Person who picks on me, all the time!! at Lower Lode

Friday Night – Santa’s Early Xmas Party 😊
Wear whatever you want but remember to put on your Xmas Hat!!
Also, if you want to join in, please bring a surprise present (no more than £5) to put in Santa’s Secret sack.
Eat, drink and be Merry.

Saturday Night – 60th Birthday Party, so we can annoy the Birthday Person and dance the night away 😊

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

lowerlodeinn.co.uk

Camping is £15 per night per tent, a couple of rooms available, contact me if you prefer one 😊
When arriving please go into the Pub and book in and maybe have a swift drink 😊
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'll be there on the Thursday, Santa’s Early Xmas Party Eve waiting with a beer for the birthday boy.

If you're bring the yellow cat, please sure your fuel line is long enough this year.

bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6810
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmm it is your birthday just before then Wee Bro .............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yes, but I'm nowhere near 60 yet 👨‍🦳                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

All 4 of us on the list so far are 57???                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

But I only look 40                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Can I borrow your rose-tinted glasses 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I look 30 plus vat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

I have just raised the average age of attendees - sorry 😔 I be 62 tomorrow… yikes how did that happen? Xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The mental age just dropped 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love you Susi xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well I’ll be there but I’m still a young lad😉                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Good thing I love you too young man lol x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The mental age just dropped 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Love you Susi xx...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill always good to see you and you always look like a teenager :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Don't you mean acts like a teenager🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Thanks Jackie are you coming up this way for any events in the near future                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Unsure what we are def doing yet, but will let you know, when i am about to annoy you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

There's an ABBA tribute show called Thank You for the Music on in Hull this Saturday....                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Had a few messages with favourite Santa's yesterday.
He said to say hi to everyone and he's coming for the weekend.
Hopefully he'll be compos mentis on the Saturday this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Will there be more sheep?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

You need to ask BJ that.
If there isn't, I'm sure she'll have something else for you to play with                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 482 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption