The Mach Boutique biker festival in Wales

5 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2024 14:32:48 by Ibb0 | Go to original / last post
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

In: Truro
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi All,
The Mach, 22nd to 26th May 24, is run by Nick Sanders, who is a famed endurance rider who has been round the world umpteen times.

For me the most important thing is it’s a cheap few days camping near Machynleth, he puts on entertainment, and the beer is good, and fairly priced.

I’m not linked to them in any way, but if you have any questions do ask.

Mike
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

That sounds interesting Ibbo, any idea how much the weekend camping costs ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

Hi,
It’s £115 for the weekend. He’s selling wakeman tickets for £35, but they’re included in the £115 if you’re there for the weekend.
Seems reasonable to me.

Mike                                                                                                                                                                             
TiggerDN01_749's Profile
TiggerDN01_749

In: Falkirk
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

I went to MACH 2 years ago and I’d have to say it was a brilliant weekend. Really well organised. Entertainment was great. Food delicious (not cheap but not extortionate), and there was a great ‘buzz’ atmosphere.
I haven’t been able to go to it due to going to an annual event in Ireland always on at the same time.
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

Hi Tigger,
You’re right there it does have that buzz. It’s only a small do with around 400? People. Complete opposite in many ways to the abr.
Last year the sun made an appearance too.
Abraham Aziz is a bit of a star too.
Mike                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 625 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption