Wiltshire Weekend Camp July 15th-29th

26 Posts | Latest reply on 27/04/2024 09:47:11 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Who would be interested in a weekend camp at The Barge Inn, Honeystreet, Wiltshire over the last weekend of July 25th-29th ?.
This weekend also coincides with the Calne bike show on the Saturday 27th which is a short ride away (15-20 miles).
I believe the pitch price at The Barge Inn is £12.50 per person per night, i will be enquiring for more details.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I really wanted to go to this this year.
However I'll be at a mate's 60th birthday piss up weekend in Devon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yes Dave me and JP will join you as long as it doesn't clash with anything else 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

You can count me in Dave! As long as i can get a dog minder to look after the two terrorists!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I might be tempted, despite the near terminal mildew I caught last year.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yeah it was a bit damp 🌧 last year wasn't it Steve !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Is there an issue with the dates or is the title a misnomer Dave?

Do they save any b and b rooms for your group or is it pot luck?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I have been volunteered to attend                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Ooopsie a slight administrative error with the title dates🤦. It should read 25th-29th July. That's what comes of attempting to stab the keys faster than my ability allows then not realising 🤪.

@Strom67. The Barge Inn does have 3 B&B rooms check them out at
thebargeinnhoneystreet.uk
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Doesn't matter , I'm already booked for that weekend 🙄

Thank you anyway 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Count me in.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

This event is now on the Events Calendar 25th-29th July
I did double check the dates this time before i posted it !!!.                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

put me down as a possible . That far down I'd take a week off work . do some exploring too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Oh bugger, we can not make it that weekend, Nieces Wedding                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Oh goody, that means we can use "That Word" without fear of retribution... 😊

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Oh bugger, we can not make it that weekend, Nieces Wedding...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Somehow me thinks BJ will still find out and you will end up on the naughty step 😬                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes BJ will have a cuntstuble patroling the site taking down particulars.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Now you've done it JP... Is there a naughty step for life award🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Old Un, Steve and Strom i can always find a naughty step for you!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Strom I have my own naughty step it resembles Nelsons column                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption