Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

51 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/04/2024 17:39:03 by JP | Go to original / last post
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It's up and listed, get your names down for this weekend of sunshine and frolics over and around the Welsh mountains, you will probably not find a better weekend this year.

Lovely camping on flat ground with a great set of showers, washing up facilities and places to eat within walking distance.

Loads of scenic routes and twisty roads to find, beaches within a short ride. We also have M&P's in Swansea if you fancy looking at bike stuff ? what's not to like.

Get on the list

(Disclaimer, I can't promise the total absence of rain) 😁

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

"Can't promise absence of rain"
Well it is in Wales to be fair πŸ˜…

Looks interesting, may well try to get across to it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

It's usually a good weekend Oggy, open to guests too if you want to bring a friend . There may also be a promise of cake too (if you get there before it all runs out) πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Well that's settled it, I do like cake πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

The cake sounds good and the scenery and roads great.... It's the tentage that puts me off.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

We'll be there,armed with goodies..:)>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Aaah, Jinx, I've missed you two over the winter x                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hope to get there this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I'm sure the village has a byre or some other kind of shelter you can sleep in Strom 🀣
Get yourself booked in somewhere, you know it makes sense.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
The cake sounds good and the scenery and roads great.... It's the tentage that puts me off........
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Did someone say Cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

You don't need any cake JP                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

JP always needs cake                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

It's okay JP i expect Trish will look after your need for cake, i hope so cos i'll want cake as well !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Its our right to eat cake I'm offended by some of the comments made on this site.
I now identify as a Cake tin                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Empty tins make the most noise πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Cake Bin JP.
A tin has only a limited capacity for cake... πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Steve my cake tin identifies as a builders skip                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

JP is really Cake Tin Alley!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I think there's going to be a need for more cake.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Oggy it's a bit of a cake feast at the South Wales camp with members bringing a few home made offerings to share with the group. This is on a strictly voluntary basis there is no expectation for anybody to bring cake. Except fink cus she knows I will sulk all weekend if she don't know the grumpy one happy ish.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption