To good to not ride out

5 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2024 21:49:16 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
f001uk's Profile
f001uk

In: Bradford
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey there all,,
Hopefully you are now over the post Xmas blues… and warming up the clothing and got the battery fully charged or oil changed…
The weather this week hasn’t been too bad,,.
Have you had time to get yourself out for a ride… I managed to get free for an hour..
didn’t have much time as I’m making a tent rack for my top box and wanted to get cracking on with it,,,
When’s the snow arriving and from which direction?? I’m in Scotland next week then Cornwall the following week so time’s not on my side…
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

The snow is allegedly coming from the North as early as Sunday night and dusting parts of the North of England from Tuesday but whilst it was forecast in East Anglia for Wednesday and Thursday it now isn't so I assume, once more, they haven't actually got a clue where it might hit if at all.... I do believe it's going to be very cold though so good luck with your travel plans 👍
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

A light dusting of snow up here this morning, but very cold, so ice is going to be the problem. Which is a pity because we're in for a few days of high pressure, blue sky and sunshine stuff.                                                                                                                                                                             
N0rthy's Profile
N0rthy

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I managed to get out for a few hours today, was cold but manageable. Salt spreaders were out on the M60 on my way back, was pretty mucky by the time I got home, looking forward to warmer days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The warmer days of mesh jackets and jeans will come back eventually.
Till then we're weather-bound 🥴                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 810 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption