cambridgeshire/east anglia

9 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/01/2024 01:32:03 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
eastanglianbiker's Profile
eastanglianbiker

In: ely
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

been a member here for a while now but on the quiet side never really know what to say so thought i would post this to see if any ladies from my area fancy chatting and finding out more                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Small world, & I'm obviously not a lady but I'm also from Ely.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

It certainly is a small world... I too am not a lady but I was in Ely on Sunday πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Funnily enough so was I, & I'm in Littleport right now πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I took my daughter to McDonald's and then we nipped to Welney... Well as far as the road blocks to see the floods and the semi submerged lorryπŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Weren't Manchetts trying to recover that yesterday?

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Don't know, it would be hard work until the water level dropped...                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Saw a post on the Spotted in Ely Facebook page earlier saying that it had been recovered.
I used to live just before the suspension bridge near Welney.
Wasn't aware it had flooded & went bombing along on an old Matchless I had, only to ride into a wall of water.
It was dark, I was an idiot, & very cold πŸ˜…
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

πŸοΈπŸ’¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 833 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption