Merry Christmas everyone

14 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 25/12/2023 19:37:06 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I didn't see a topic already online so here goes... Merry Christmas to you all!

Everyone should have by now also received an email from me with a freebie in.

Enjoy the festivities, family, friends, food and maybe even a little drink the coming days (just don't drive/ride after!)

-Matt & Marsha xx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Merry Christmas to your family and yourself Matt and to all BM members out there.
Looking forward to next year and I hope to meet more of you on ride outs                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Buon Natale ....πŸ’‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Merry Christmas to you Matt and thanks for the bonus..

Merry Christmas to all BM members, those I know and those I have still to meet πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸοΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

merry drinking and eating time everyones xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Prettige Kerstfeest allemaal.

Merry xmas to all, may your hearths be warm and your bellies full.

Here's to a better year.

66                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

Thanks Matt, for the Christmas greeting and the freebie.

Merry Christmas to you and Marsha and your children.

I hope 2024 sees you and your family happy and healthy.
All the best from Sandi
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I didn't see a topic already online so here goes... Merry Christmas to you all!

Everyone should have by now also received an email from me with a freebie in.

Enjoy the festivities, family, friends, ...

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks 66, and the same for you and yours πŸ€—
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Prettige Kerstfeest allemaal.

Merry xmas to all, may your hearths be warm and your bellies full.

Here's to a better year.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Merry Christmas to all fellow members, I wish you all good health and happiness.
Hugs all round πŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

In: Wigan
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Yes merry Christmas all. Lovely to have met some of you and look forward to meeting the rest in the new year 😁 πŸŽ…πŸŽ„                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Season Greetings one and all. Hope you all have a lovely time. πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽŠ                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Thank you Matt, and happy Yolabokaflod to you.

To everyone on here, Merry Christmas and a Happy, Health and Prosperous New year to you and those you love.                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Have an awesome Christmas :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hey we’re doing well two Christmas greetings topics so here again is my merry Christmas post to all my friends πŸŽ„πŸŽ„                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 473 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption