Yuuuk!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 08/03/2008 02:51:16 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thought you'd all like to know - have just been to the gents toilets and have noticed (you're all scared as to where this could be going now .... aren't you?) ..... I've got a flipping zit on the end of me nose! Gross!                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

LOL
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol Geoff....!! I bet u look reet reet scarey !!  oooooerrrrrr !!!    pmsl !!                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

In: halifax

ah, bless ya geoff! it's no doubt a youth spot hun, wouldn't worry about it Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

sonz nose everythin!                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

thought geoff would nose everything seeing as it was on the end of his, lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hope you didn't squeeze it Geoff?!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

are we still talking about the spot here?! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

*** Bring out the banging-head smiley again ***                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

what category will you put this in matt lol                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

OO er missus LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

the poor man is obviously upset by aformentioned zit an posted it to get sympathy an advice,probably by now he is one big whitehead an in distress!may i suggest the tried an tested pin solution an a big sqeeze be careful brains are not got rid of at the same time! yu may resemble a deflated condom for a while but this will go in time after ingestion of several greasy full english breakfasts!whearopon the process wil start all over again! 
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Disaster - gave my new friend a big squeeze and the back of my head exploded!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

did yu keep yer brains? did yu have any to start with?                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Brains - what - erm ........ Sorry, you've lost me .......                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

good your a bona fide bm member now!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Never squeeze anything unless your prepared for the mess afterwards!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

Ooooh, Scary - I'm prepared girl, I'm prepared!!!!!! The entendres have left me more than a little excited I am afraid ..........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1878 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption