Will be leaving the site at some point

3 Posts | Latest reply on 18/08/2023 11:38:44 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
HELLRAISER1357's Profile
HELLRAISER1357

In: Taunton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi guys just making this to say that I will be leaving biker match at some point, due to the fact that no women will chat to me, but one in particular, no woman here wants to go on a date with me, so I feel it's best if I leave, because I feel unhappy when I'm here because everyone is chatting with everyone else and when I try I get ignored. Thanks 😭😭😭😭
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I understand you have had a few issues, but wallowing in self pity is not an attractive trait to a woman, nor coming across as desperate.

Seriously you need to take a good hard look at yourself and get your shit together.

No need to cut all ties here, but taking a break from the site is probably a good idea.

You really need to start being positive about yourself, forget trying to find someone, you need to find yourself first.

You will only find happiness and contentment in a relationship, when you find it within yourself.

Travel the road to enlightenment, it's a journey that you need to take.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

HR I thought you were going to go do your bike lessons and test. What happened to that plan?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1885 seconds. There are 886 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption