Barton Bike Night 2023

3 Posts | Latest reply on 02/07/2023 22:53:09 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
MVNick's Profile
MVNick

In: Lutterworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Surprised no one has posted anything about Barton Bike Night 2023 - I used to live there from 1979 to 1999 alas, it was before they started the bike night. Is anyone going ? - Saturday 8th July 2023.
http://www.bartonbikenight.com/
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Why not put it up as an event yourself MVA guy?
Matt has asked for additions to the Calendar👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I usually go to Barton Bike Night. I will probably make the effort this year.

Lots n lots of bikes, great atmosphere n a good selection of food stalls. What's not to like?!

Just realised i've double booked myself 🤔🙄. I'm going to Chez Vegas. Oops!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1094 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption