Summer Solstice

11 Posts | Latest replyย on 21/06/2023 07:26:19 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Is anyone going anywhere interesting to watch the sun come up on the 21st? Or marking the day in any other way?                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Not on 21st, it being middle of the week and me not being retired ๐Ÿ˜’, but if the thunderstorms have passed over then might try something over the weekend.
Maybe in the dark sky park, see if it does actually get dark up here, lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I was thinking of riding to Ness Point through the night๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Reckon that's do-able, for you, over 'night', but take a Thermos with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

that sounds ๐Ÿ‘ awesome                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It's only 94 miles for me, leave at 2am๐Ÿ‘

Billy no mates as usual ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've got workeo tmrw but I don't start till later so I'm gonna set alarm to watch the sun come up......

enjoy ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sadly my days of running naked through the fields with flowers in my hair are over, so I might just enjoy the sunrise with a sedate cup of coffee in my jimjams instead ... it's all excitement here !                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I definitely won't be riding naked Rae but as I can't seem to sleep it looks like I'll have plenty of time to get there ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

5 bikes at Ness Point already๐Ÿ‘

Some mad buggers off to Lands End๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Many bikers were at Ness Point this morning to watch the sun rise. Two groups heading for Lands End and another pair heading for St Davids in the west of Wales. If any BMers fancy doing the Lands End run next year give me a shout ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 823 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption