Knockhill BSB 2023

4 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2023 17:54:15 by EMDEE | Go to original / last post
Mellie2moo's Profile
Mellie2moo

In: Paisley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Who’s all heading along ? Anyone camping for the weekend ?

I’m heading up on Thursday still not sure wether to take my car or bike be good to know if others are going with their bikes and potentially doing a few evening rides after the races if folks like me don’t drink
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi mellie me and my girlfriend are going on the Thursday, I live in Hamilton, we are leaving from here , i wasnt goimg to take my bike just hitch a lift from gf. its going to be a hot weekend wearing biker gear might be out . I'll ask gf if she wants to play out on bike. ,,pilly,, she hasn't one herself right now . mines are too heavy for her . private message me if you need more info or meet at knockhill. cheers .Marty.
Mellie2moo's Profile
Mellie2moo

In: Paisley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Sounds good I think I’m just going to take the car up looks like most folk I know are just driving up but I’ll know later in the week                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Out last night on bike with kevlar jeans and jacket , I still sweated to hell, 50mile each way it didn't cool till 9 or thereabouts, BOOT full of grog for knockhill it is then . , Bring on Portugal in September mmm, bike full of ice, lol. is Hicky racing there after TT.?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1875 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption