My last year

12 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/06/2023 06:24:54 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
HELLRAISER1357's Profile
HELLRAISER1357

In: Taunton
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Over the last year I've been so pissed off with being alone, I've wanted to end it all and kill myself, nobody wants to chat, nobody wants to be my friend, nobody wants to date me. I have gotten help and I'm ok now, I'm still pissed off with being alone, 😭😭😭😭. Thanks
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Ay Lad ya not on yer own there's a lot of blokes out there in the same boat , but we're not supposed to talk about it because it makes you look weak . As my Nieces tell me the right woman will come along when you least expect it . But as a wise man on this site told me taking up with a Lass just to ease the loneliness never works out .
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

The best thing about being on your own is that you don't have to rely on anyone else 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Loneliness often leads to depression, and depression is the killer.
I'm pleased to hear you've got some help fella. Too many blokes try to be macho tough it out and when they break (and they do eventually) it's usually with catastrophic results.
I've just had a look at your profile, you say you ride pillion so I'm guessing you don't have your bike licence.
If that is the case your mission this year is to get that fixed. Go online and book yourself in with a riding school. Get licence. Get bike. Pack tent on the bike and come along to one of the BM camps, it won't fix your ills but it might be a step in the right direction.
With a bit of luck you'll be along somewhere late summer.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Been there and done that myself, sitting in a pub on my own drinking myself into oblivion, going to the doc's to get anti-depression pills that didn't help too, but it started it the ball rolling to get cognitive behavioral therapy helped.                                                                                                                                                                             
HELLRAISER1357's Profile
HELLRAISER1357

Steve H I don't ride a bike and probably never will, I like looking at Harleys and trikes but won't ever ride a trike, hopefully I'll find my lady in leathers......... hopefully not too late in life........I'm getting that way, I turn 45 on July 14th 😱                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

After never being on a bike since I was 19, I did my CBT at 49 and on a 125, I am on my 3rd CBT for various reasons, but I enjoy being out and about. My late partner passed away just over 2 years ago, and the bike has been a lifesaver for me, never say never.

All the best and it will work out just keep the faith πŸ‘
HELLRAISER1357's Profile
HELLRAISER1357

I hope it works out

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
After never being on a bike since I was 19, I did my CBT at 49 and on a 125, I am on my 3rd CBT for various reasons, but I enjoy being out and about. My late partner passed away just over 2 years ago,...

dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

You could join a local MCC, or even just venture down to some local bike meets and nights, there are plenty of biking related events taking place all over the country.

Here is good place to start https://www.thebikerguide.co.uk/
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Ah don't dismiss the idea too quickly. At 45 you ain't old, you'll be one of the young 'uns! You also at the point in life where you can afford a bike and the insurance πŸ™‚
But it's not compulsory, if biking isn't for you then so be it.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Steve H I don't ride a bike and probably never will, I like looking at Harleys and trikes but won't ever ride a trike, hopefully I'll find my lady in leathers......... hopefully not too late in life.....

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello H R, very brave of you to open up about your struggle, and so glad to know you're getting sorted, thank you for sharing.

Thanks to those who replied, such lovely, caring responses.

Aww such lovely people xx πŸ€—

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Whilst attending an event at the Ace Cafe yesterday I spoke to a very nice lady from Mental Health Motorcycle... Look them up on the Internet Hellraiser, it won't hurt to talk😊                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4210 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption